Dr. Ana Juricic is an active participant in the community outside of the Low Vision Clinic where she works together with, and shares her expertise as a Low Vision Optometrist as a Guest Speaker:
- Ontario Association of Optometrists
- Fighting Blindness Canada | Vision Quest | Cycle for Sight
- AMI (Accessible Media Inc.)
- Toronto Caregiver Show (2018)
- Envision Conferences (Annual)
Additional Resource List of organizations that provide services and tools to help visually impaired patients
- CNIB Community Hub : 1525 Yonge St. (one block north of St.Clair) – regular events are hosted at this community-based hub close to Yonge/St. Clair subway station.
- The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care | Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- CCB Toronto Visionaries | Support Group for the vision-impaired at the CNIB
- OCAD U | Inclusive Design Research Centre | Employment Accommodation Services.
- Balance for Blind Adults.
Toronto, Ontario Clinic:
3101 Bloor Street West, Suite 102, Toronto, Ontario M8X 2W2
Hours of operation:
Monday: 9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:15 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 9:15 am - 5:00 pm